Monday, September 10, 2012

A New Look & A New Name!

Hello Everyone,

After another hiatus, I am back after some inspiration. It all started with this:


This is something I made with construction paper for a professional practice course about a year and a half ago. Students were asked to create a personal icon that represented themselves. I decided to make a cube with each side representing a certain aspect of my life. This is one of the sides of the cube that I found myself always drawn to, even a year and a half later. This image stands for what I believe in: Balance!

With this inspiration, I decided to revamp my blog, previously known as Nutritional Naz now known as B.A.L.AN.C.E! I hope to use this space to share ways to “be active” and “creatively eat”, both which can be incorporated into our daily “lives”!

I would also like to express my eternal gratitude to Kiswah Kreative for transforming my construction paper idea to an amazing logo! Click here to check out the Facebook page or here for your marketing needs.

I look forward to this journey and hope you will join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment